Annual reports from the OceanPredict analysis and forecasting systems
OceanPredict (OP) systems provide annual reports about their achievements and progress, including descriptions of the forecasting and analysis systems, ocean models, assimilation methods and routine set-up.
Annual national reports started in 2009 with the beginning of GODAE OceanView and can be downloaded from the old GOV website. To access the reports please click on the year links below.
Annual reports include descriptions of
- Input data
- Data serving
- Assimilation methods
- Assimilation products and dissemination
- Internal metrics and intercomparison plans
- Targeted users and envisioned external metrics
- Reanalysis activities
- Computing resources
- Consolidation phase and transition to operational systems (activities)
- GODAE OceanView related achievements and measures of success
- System information overview table(s)