Events listed include internal and external events and are categorised as
- Science Team meeting – meetings of the OceanPredict science team (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team meeting – meetings of any of the OceanPredict task teams (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team event – larger meeting or workshop including the TT and external groups
- Symposium / conference – large internal, joint or external events
- Workshops – internal, joint or external workshops
- Information about past events is available from the Events archive
Events can be filtered by type (see above), month and year to find the event you are interested in. Please note that some events are assigned more than one category.
15 Nov 2022 – 18 Nov 2022, Hybrid workshop, Tsukuba (near Tokyo), Japan
Joint Observing System Evaluation and Coupled Prediction Task Team workshop
1 Dec 2022, MS Teams (by invitation only)
Meeting of the Marine Ecosystem and Analysis Prediction Task Team
11 Jan 2023 – 12 Jan 2023, Online event
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! The OceanPrediction Decade Collaborative Centre is hosted by Mercator Ocean International.
2 May 2023 – 4 May 2023, Montreal, Canada
The COSS-TT is the Coastal Ocean and Shelf Seas Task Team in OceanPredict.