Events listed include internal and external events and are categorised as
- Science Team meeting – meetings of the OceanPredict science team (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team meeting – meetings of any of the OceanPredict task teams (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team event – larger meeting or workshop including the TT and external groups
- Symposium / conference – large internal, joint or external events
- Workshops – internal, joint or external workshops
Events can be filtered by type (see above), month and year to find the event you are interested in. Please note that some events are assigned more than one category.
6 Sep 2023, MS Teams (virtual)
Regular seminars organised by the Marine Ecosystem Prediction and Analysis Task Team (MEAP-TT)
31 Oct 2023 – 2 Nov 2023, Seoul, South Korea
Digital solutions for sustainable oceans
6 Nov 2023 – 10 Nov 2023, Busan, Republic of Korea
8th meeting of the OceanPredict Science Team
9 Nov 2023 – 12 Nov 2023, Xiamen, China
The Digital Twins of the Ocean (DITTO) programme was launched in 2021 to build a world where digital twins of the ocean (DTOs) are
used to support ocean protection, ocean governance, and a sustainable blue economy.