Events listed include internal and external events and are categorised as
- Science Team meeting – meetings of the OceanPredict science team (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team meeting – meetings of any of the OceanPredict task teams (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team event – larger meeting or workshop including the TT and external groups
- Symposium / conference – large internal, joint or external events
- Workshops – internal, joint or external workshops
- Events archive (on separate page)
Events can be filtered by type (see above), month and year to find the event you are interested in. Please note that some events are assigned more than one category.
27 Sep 2021, Online (MS Teams) by invitation
First seminar in Sep 2021; internal seminar – by invitation only
6 Dec 2021 – 8 Dec 2021, Virtual meeting (MS Teams)
5th meeting of the OceanPredict Science Team (OPST-5)
27 Feb 2022 – 4 Mar 2022, Honolulu, HI, USA
The Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM) is the global leader in ocean sciences conferences, co-sponsored by the American Geophysical Union (AGU), the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO), and The Oceanography Society (TOS).
4 Apr 2022 – 8 Apr 2022, in-person meeting, Montreal, Canada
Coastal Ocean and Shelf Seas Task Team meeting