Events listed include internal and external events and are categorised as
- Science Team meeting – meetings of the OceanPredict science team (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team meeting – meetings of any of the OceanPredict task teams (virtual and in-person)
- Task Team event – larger meeting or workshop including the TT and external groups
- Symposium / conference – large internal, joint or external events
- Workshops – internal, joint or external workshops
- Events archive (on separate page)
Events can be filtered by type (see above), month and year to find the event you are interested in. Please note that some events are assigned more than one category.
20 May 2022, MS Teams (virtual)
Second meeting of the OceanPredict Operational Systems Working Group
6 Jun 2022, MS Teams (by invitation only)
Data Assimilation Task Team (DA-TT) – technical seminar series
7 Jun 2022 – 9 Jun 2022, Virtual
The Ocean Observing Co-Design Programme will host an online workshop to kick-start the development of transformative co-design processes and to shape plans for advancing co-design projects.
13 Jun 2022, MS Teams (by invitation only)
Coupled Prediction Task Team (CP-TT) – lecture series
15 Jun 2022 – 17 Jun 2022, 3-day meeting, MS Teams (by invitation only)
6th meeting of the OceanPredict Science Team (OPST-6)
27 Jun 2022, MS Teams (by invitation only)
Meeting of the Coupled Prediction Task Team (CP-TT)
29 Jun 2022 – 1 Jul 2022, Met Office, Exeter, UK
EuroSea works to improve the European ocean observing and forecasting system in a global context, delivering advanced ocean observations and forecasts to advance scientific knowledge.
6 Oct 2022 – 19 Oct 2022, Fully virtual event
Ocean Best Practices: To agree and broadly adopted methods across ocean research, operations and applications